Seven maintenance points of agricultural small seeders
Planter: A planting machine that uses crop seeds as the sowing object. Seeders used for a certain type or crop are often named with crop species names, such as grain strip seeders, corn hole seeders, cotton seeders, pasture spreaders, etc. Annual spring sowing is the period when small agricultural seeders show their talents, if agricultural machinery owners usually pay attention to the maintenance and correct use of agricultural machinery, it is possible to appropriately extend the life of wearing parts and avoid damage to durable parts. Let's talk about the maintenance of agricultural small seeders:
1. Thoroughly clean the dirt on the seeder, clean the seeds in the seed box and the fertilizer in the fertilizer tank. Check the seeder for damaged and worn parts, replace or repair it if necessary, and repaint the place if there is paint stripping.
2. After the new seeder is used, if the disc trencher is selected, the trencher should be removed, and the outer cone, disc hub and linoleum should be washed with diesel or gasoline, coated with butter and then installed. If there is any deformation, it should be leveled. If the gap between the disc aggregation point is too large, it can be adjusted by reducing the adjustment spacer between the inner and outer cones.
3. After cleaning the working parts of the soil (such as trenchers, furrow builders, etc.), apply butter or waste engine oil to avoid rust.
4. The seeder should be stored in a dry and ventilated warehouse or shed to avoid open storage. When storing, the rack should be firmly supported, and the trencher and earthcovering should be padded with plates, and should not be directly in contact with the ground.
5. The rubber or plastic seed pipes and fertilizer pipes on the seeder should be removed and wiped clean, bundled, and put into the box or on the shelf for safekeeping. Sand can be poured into the tube or stuffed with hay, etc. to avoid extrusion, folding and deformation.
6. The pressurized spring on the trencher should be relaxed and kept in a free state.7. The
seeder must be placed in the farm tool warehouse or shed. If it is stored in the open air, the wooden seed box must have a cover, and the seeder should be padded on both wheels. The rack should also be padded to prevent deformation. Spare parts, parts and tools should be handed over to the warehouse for preservation.
On the morning of December 8, Vice Mayor Li Ming and his entourage arrived at Dongfeng Asset Management Co., Ltd. and held a discussion with Dongfeng Asset Management leaders.
The working process of rice transplanter varies due to different structures, but the basic process is roughly the same. Its principle of "group successive grid to take seedlings and directly plant" is: the seedlings are neatly put into the rice box in the group state, and move laterally with the rice box, so that the rice taker takes away a certain number of seedlings in separate compartments, and under the action of the transplanting trajectory control mechanism, the seedlings are inserted into the soil according to agronomic requirements, and the rice taker is then returned to the rice box according to a certain trajectory to take the seedlings.
With the rapid promotion of mechanized agricultural production, many farmers can enjoy the convenience brought by mechanical planting. As far as the most common rice planting in China is concerned, rice machine transplanting has become the main transplanting method for most large planters, but often cannot grasp the relevant technical points when using rice machine transplanting, resulting in slow rejuvenation of rice and prolonged growth period. Let's learn the key points of rice transplanting technology in the rice machine.
In recent years, large-scale agricultural machinery has played a great role in agricultural production and is favored by farmers, but through observation, it is found that many operators only pay attention to the use of the machine insertion season, and ignore the maintenance inspection and maintenance links after insertion, so that the tools often have some problems, affect normal operation, delay work to reduce efficiency, and cause adverse effects on the promotion of rice machine insertion. How to keep the machine in good technical condition and give full play to the work efficiency of the machine is the key point for the success of the promotion and development of rice machine insertion technology.